Which fuse ?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winger 82

Reaction score
on my 82 Asspy I have a digital voltage meter and a ambient thermometer on the dash, that for the most part does not come on, it will how ever flash on when you first turn on the key, I'm thinkin loose ground but was wondering which fuse might be suppling the juice to these ?
Thanks
Winger 82

Not sure which fuse it may be but there aren't many to check. I'm thinking from what you noticed that they are straight wired and one contact in the ignition switch isn't making a good connection. Try turning the key off and on full cycle a bunch of times and see if they work.

edit. If I had to guess which fuse my first choice would be the accessory fuse.

Thanks slabghost, will give it a try, there are times that they do lght up and stay on , but the next time you turn the key nothing, I also noticed that when I turn the key all the way to the right (park ? ) the tail light does not come on as it did before, Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm that,s about the time my volt and ambient temp quit workin :doh: :doh: :doh: