1100 repairs finaly

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytender01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I finaly got the tack and speedo cables replaced, also replaced the sezed tack with one from the parts bike.
Good thing the tack was the one that went bad as it was interchangable with the 82 where the speedo is not. To day the water pump seal kit came in so that is next on the list, BUT first the faring has to go back on so I can do a ride before the weather closes in. Been off the bike for almost 3 months due to surgery, so a ride is a must. :party: :party: :party:

l

Surgery, what did ya get you a hernia...I have had three...They suck, or was it your back?

Aah crap, I was told a year ago mine was inlarged..Crap man I'm sorry...It sucks getting older man I swear...

I guess I'm at that stage where it's just hard to except it...But once I finally do, Happy Day's are here again Oh Happy Day's are here again[I'm singing] ha ha...

Sorry Bob...it is tough as things start going south on us... I am in my 12th year as a prostate cancer survivor. First the operation, then it came back and I had the external beam radiation treatment and now it has come back again as evidenced by a PSA reading that slowly goes up and there should be none. A medication is holding it off for now.
What the heck, I am 67 and still upright and riding so not complaining....it did make me do up a 'bucket list' and start working on it.
It also clears away all the b.s. that we spend our time thinking/doing/talking about and makes me impatient with anyone who wants lay their boojy-woojy on me. Zero time for arguing with anyone. I just don't have the time any more....

Good Health Brother,

Brian in NM

Well Brian, damn.... 67 years old and I'm thinking you were like 49 for some reason...Duhhhh Well...You guy's enjoy everyday on this planet and I shaw do the same, I just wanted ride my bike man, that's what I like..

Well thanks LB...I appreciate that....heck I act a lot younger than that! :roll:

I think I long passed how mature I will ever get....hah!

Anyway...me too..."I don't want a pickle.......I just want to ride my sickle! I was trying to figure it out this morning as I am planning a bit of the summer around rallies I would like to go to....and here is all I have found as far as states I have ridden a moto in:

Attachments

• Visited on moto States Map.jpg
    Visited on moto States Map.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 108
Wowwww...that is most impressive...Your a true Nomad, a traveler indeed...my travels do not compare.. I only wish I could have traveled all those states, that's awesome..So what's up with the eastern states there, ha ha? NC or really nice..Virginia too ... Toytender01 did you get a ride in today? How far ? was uncomfortable for you or was it ok...I'm asking in case I ever have this surgery? Then I might have an idea....

Sisses, I haven't heard that word in a long long time...No kidding, I have one of those CPAP machines, I hate that damn thing, for those that don't know a CPAP machine is for sleep apnea, I stop breathing in my sleep without it, CPAP= Constant, Positive, Air, Pressure via a face mask like a oxygen mask, It keeps the airway open after you fall asleep so you don't stop breathing...Lots of folks have this condition but don't know it, snoring accompanies this apnea thing... the only way to really know you have apnes is thru a sleep study..

Well I was lucky no cancer. JUst a inlarged prostrate due to many years of off road racing. Psa are noe down to .4 from 14 so all is good. Had the most radical procedure for the condition, but dr. said I should never have the problen again. Did not remove prostrate only cored it. Removel would eliminate SEX, not an option. Looks like they installed a zipper in my lower abdomem but the hose works ok now as long as i don't wait too long :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
No no ride yet I still have to find time to reinstall the faring,maby after I clean the garage this week (got to do the honey do list first)
BUCKET LIST:
Got to Sell the 80I and the boat to buy the 91 wing up on Oregon, then get the 82I running along with the KLR650, the TT600 and the Worrier, Also sell the Kow 305, TL 250. :builder: :builder: :head bang:
Get travel trailer fixed and licenced. :builder: :builder:
Go to Arizona this spring with dirt riding buddies. :party: :party: :party:
thks ride with fried along southern border of the US. :music2: :music2: :music2:
Ride, ride, ride :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: