1100's getting harder to find...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch Craigslist closely and over the last 3 months the 1100's here in Southern Nevada have been snatched up. Hard times seem to have people thinking about older wings and others selling their newer wings, as the number of 1500-1800s has dramatically increased. I figure some of you might do the same(watch Craigslist)...is it the same in your neck of the woods?

~O~

Harleys for sale around here. By the truckloads. I think they're all asking for what they paid for them. So much for "gee, I wanna be a biker no matter how much it cost". A lot of dirt bikes and 350 to 650 street bikes. All kinds of rideing gear. An occasional wing, here and there, but few and far between. There's an 81 Interstate that keeps popping up every couple weeks for 1850.

The 83 I just bought was the first one I seen on Craigslist in some time. There are always plenty o f the high dollar bikes for sale. I just enjoy taking something that has been neglected and fixing it up, not only that the 1100 are different from the crowd.

This is the only Gold Wing I have seen listed in some time.
1985 GL 1200, price listed at $4500; listed on Craig's list under 'barter' in the Wichita Falls, Texas, area. Has pictures. Because of health, fellow wants to trade for a pickup.

Hi All around the wis area there seem to still be a few older bikes 4 sale. As you say there are a lot of the newer goldwings 4 sale ,, but again there are a ton of harleys 4 sale every size shape . The prices that the people are asking are not cheap either..Some of the older goldwings are right up there makes you think that you should bought all those junkers and saved them until now ( I could have been rich) :smilie_happy: