• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1975 GL1000 For Sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky Blondin

Reaction score
I'm selling my old dear friend, a '75 GL1000. I've had it for around 15 years now and have done a "get it running" resto, and the latest, heads off and "get it right" rebuild. It's not mint, but it's pretty awesome IMO. It's a prime candidate for a full factory restoration. It was originally the blue - still blue on the inside of the tank sides. It had a Vetter fairing on it when I got it so I didn't get a factory headlight. I added the luggage after I got offered them from a friend who had some spares.

Add featured here on Craigslist: https://abbotsford.craigslist.org/mcy/d ... 90984.html

As listed, did a ton of work on it as listed in the CL ad that I just wrapped up this summer. Highlights include a custom stainless set of headers that mesh up with the stock '75 muffler. Had my own stainless muffler brackets lasered up too as the OE ones were beat. It drives great. Starts a little rough but once warm, runs like a champ. I'm sure I could get the choke/cold idle to work better, but I just deal with it. It has 25,000 original miles. I can't be 100% certain it isn't 125k, but I've had it for 15 years and it sat in a barn for a decade or two before me, so I think it's a legit 25k original miles.

Price is $2,500USD or $3,000CAD. I'm interested in potentially delivering it in Western Canada/USA. I'd ride it down, and leave it with you and find my own way home. Kind of a nice send off for a bike that has treated me really well over the years. Just don't have the time or patience to give it the love it needs. Looking for a good, new home for it.

Latest posts