• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1981 and 1983 GL1100 parts for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swapdip

Reaction score
Hey all I have 2 complete parts bikes, plus a bunch of misc stuff for sale. Pretty much anything you could want for your GL1100. Carbs, seat, electricals, radios, fairings, wheels, forks, all kinds of stuff.

I have 3 complete sets of plastics. One is dark blue, one brown, and another is sort of a "midnight blue," repainted and looks great. Lots of luggage and a trailer hitch, light bars, footrests and floorboards, driver side backrests, etc.

One of these bikes only had about 6,000 miles on it. Unfortunately it sat for so long that the engine siezed, but the rest of the stuff is in great condition. I even have a title for one of these bikes, etc.

Located outside Tallahassee FL. If you want parts you can email me at [email protected], let me know your zip for a shipping quote.

Thanks and take it easy

Hey Dude,
I’m looking for a replacement seat for the one that came on my1980 interstate. What would you be offering a seat for?
I don’t know if you’ll get my address if I sent this from this site so here it [email protected]. Hope to here some good news!
Thanks Mike

spyder63":386z3qo5 said:
Hey Dude,
I’m looking for a replacement seat for the one that came on my1980 interstate. What would you be offering a seat for?
I don’t know if you’ll get my address if I sent this from this site so here it [email protected]. Hope to here some good news!
Thanks Mike

Sorry Mike, the seat was one of the first things to go. No seats or carbs left. Still have lots of good plastics, farings, trunks, saddlebags, lights, crashbars, cosmetic chrome stuff, electrical, cooling, etc etc and finally the 81 has a good title, when I finally get down to the frame.

Would be very interested in the speedometer/tachometer/gauges cluster for an 83 GL1100 Interstate, if it is still available.

Email sent...

RckRagman":vmog60ru said:
Would be very interested in the speedometer/tachometer/gauges cluster for an 83 GL1100 Interstate, if it is still available.

Email sent...
I have one $100.00 plus shipping (about $20.00)
let meknow if you are interested I will send a pictures

wda-83wing":1bllkyg5 said:
do you still have the 83 engine ? if so what kind of mileage and cond ? also price and shipping ? thanks wayne
Hello Wayne yes I do have the engine, and many other parts. Engine is not running at this time and will need a pretty thorough go-thru. I'm only asking $50 if you can come get it in Tallahassee FL, or send someone this way to pick it up, I dont really want to mess with shipping and all that.

Thanks

Max

swapdip":110l0lzr said:
wda-83wing":110l0lzr said:
do you still have the 83 engine ? if so what kind of mileage and cond ? also price and shipping ? thanks wayne
Hello Wayne yes I do have the engine, and many other parts. Engine is not running at this time and will need a pretty thorough go-thru. I'm only asking $50 if you can come get it in Tallahassee FL, or send someone this way to pick it up, I dont really want to mess with shipping and all that.

Thanks

Max

has it got water damage?

[/quote]

has it got water damage?[/quote]

Unknown. They have been sitting outside, but tarped up. Possibly the dew has infiltrated. I know for sure one of them is siezed. I will give you both for $80 if you want.