1987 gl1200 restoration / customized

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Custom.... nice work.. coming together well.. and has been said.. the blue/chrome is nice touch..you have way more patience then I do...

Guys and Gals this started as a normal tear down , but once i got into the bike it became a hobby. i figured with the amount of money and time spent there was a point of no return to recoup loss as far as resale. But, when i stopped and thought about it i can not purchase a New bike for what i have into it. That is when this became my hobby on the weekends i purchased this bike 3 yrs. ago and have never rode it yet i can not tell you how bad i want to cruise this baby . There is not one nut or bolt that has not touched or changed but i love it

Some of the new color laid now on to the airbrushing

Attachments

• IMG_20140424_205232888.jpg
    IMG_20140424_205232888.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 491
Looking good Custom.. flames really don't say wing right off.. but those are looking sweet.. you will have some fooled until they get closer... you can hide it amongst the hardly crowd's rides.. lol

Its really not about where to fit in, or even if flames are thought of when you say Goldwing. But it is about the craftsmanship i put into the bike, the pride of saying i did this all myself, and the feeling i get from my accomplishment. this bike represents me and my vision which is one part of me. And if people dont care for my decision, Well they can meet the second part of me The part of me that says Kiss my Azz!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117314#p117314:drr3eg1d said:
87 restore » Sat May 10, 2014 7:02 am[/url]":drr3eg1d]
Its really not about where to fit in, or even if flames are thought of when you say Goldwing. But it is about the craftsmanship i put into the bike, the pride of saying i did this all myself, and the feeling i get from my accomplishment. this bike represents me and my vision which is one part of me. And if people dont care for my decision, Well they can meet the second part of me The part of me that says Kiss my Azz!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :smilie_happy:

:music: :hihihi:

Latest posts