1st Gremlin bell exchange matches! (Revived)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my bell from my new friend Jdegase. I had no time last week to put it on, so yesterday I went
on a morning ride and stopped at my local state park and installed the Gremlin Bell. What a great day for a ride.
Thank you Jim I hope we can meet someday.
DSC04610.JPG
DSC04613.JPG
DSC04617.JPG
:thanks: :clapping:

Got my gremlin bell today from paddyshadow and Barb, Pat's wife, a couple of really nice people I am proud to call friends. I'm posting a picture of the bell and the probable spot I intend to hang it, however I have the front lowers off doing some work and can't permanently hang it yet, but you get the idea. Thanks Pat and Barb, love the gold wings. Wish you many many wonderful miles of "winging it".

Attachments

• IMG00987-20120524-1211.jpg
    IMG00987-20120524-1211.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 194
A bit late. That was over 3 years ago. Let me look around. If I have a spare bell still I will exchange with you.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=156925#p156925:1qs56snw said:
mwbill37841 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 pm[/url]":1qs56snw]
still waiting on my gb to get here.
Sorry Bill apparently the person you were to get a bell from has left us.

hi Joe, still getting around OK. Joan get's a little better all the time. not much else going around. if i can get the money up i may get miss daisy back and the other bike too. 600 a piece
we'll try to get up to visit before cold weather gets here. got to check on some stuff first. later bill

Hey Russl and mwbill pm me your addresses. I have two bells left. I'll get them sent out when I can.

There must be a message here (maybe to me)...I viewed the unread posts, went back & it still shows unread, noticed there was a page 3, clicked that...back to page 2, still nothing new!? Is the form telling me something? The gremlin is on this post, fell out of someones bell, since I don't have one I can't trap it?

ps: ha after the post it went to read

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=157034#p157034:20t8gpz2 said:
julimike54 » 19 minutes ago[/url]":20t8gpz2]
There must be a message here (maybe to me)...I viewed the unread posts, went back & it still shows unread, noticed there was a page 3, clicked that...back to page 2, still nothing new!? Is the form telling me something? The gremlin is on this post, fell out of someones bell, since I don't have one I can't trap it?

ps: ha after the post it went to read
In a multi page thread, it will show you have unreads until you've loaded each page.

I had actually done that, the "page three" was no where to be found, until I made my post. I just thought it was a hidden message to me saying, don't go away or something. I just found it amusing, no fuss

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=157040#p157040:101m2qm6 said:
julimike54 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 am[/url]":101m2qm6]
I had actually done that, the "page three" was no where to be found, until I made my post. I just thought it was a hidden message to me saying, don't go away or something. I just found it amusing, no fuss
I played the same game and gave up eventually! :smilie_happy:

Latest posts