27th Laughlin Run Apr 22-26

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was going to this one? This will be my second Run but the first with a bike. I'll be there from the 23rd to the 25th, staying at the Aquarius Hotel. I'll be sure to take many pictures. :music:

~O~

Thought about it.. have wanted to go but the the bad name boys don't play well with each other ( or so I heard...) and I don't want to get involved in something without provocation... other then that I have friends who do go..

Back from the Rally! I had a blast, drunk most of the time but got a few pics and a couple short videos. I'll see if I can get them posted after work today. Oh yeah, got my first tattoo...an Omega glyph. xD

~O~

my my my we had fun :beer: :beer: :music2: :music: :music: :beer: :beer: :beer: :party: :party: :party: :music: :music: :music2: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :lazy: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

BigAndrew":336gxapc said:
Not much detail, Shouldnt of cost that much either, How much did that run ya?

I got at the tattoo convention they were having at the same time as the rally, it was $75...I know it was way too much but I figured what the hell, I want a tat.

~O~

Omega Man":we1nahy1 said:
BigAndrew":we1nahy1 said:
Not much detail, Shouldnt of cost that much either, How much did that run ya?

I got at the tattoo convention they were having at the same time as the rally, it was $75...I know it was way too much but I figured what the hell, I want a tat.

~O~

In that case, heck, I'da drill'ja for a cheese burger and a beer. :beer:
crw0015rj.jpg

Looks good! Not a "virgin" anymore! :clapping: :good:

Latest posts