82 long wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortwayne82in

Reaction score
Little something I have been working on the last few months. 82 gl1100 streached 10 in

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 537
Howdy FortWayne, you ain't gonna believe this, it's scarey, I was up till 2 am this morning trying to figure out how to do this stretch. Please post pics and details. Welcome to CGW. Would love to see this build you got going on.

Looks like there's a spot there in the middle could work very nicely for a mono shock.

Looking at your stretch it doesn't look that it was all that hard to do, but then I didn't do it.
Nice job.

Is it my imagination or is I parked next to another flat 4? Nice job on the stretch...

No mono shock it's hard tailed. Yea I saw a lot of sport bikes so I thought what the hell. Driveshaft is the stock unit just lengthened

Hmmmm, ok must remain positive.

I guess you wanted the different look, not for any other reason.

That of course is totally your prerogative.

Most sportbikes are lengthened for more control in straight line all out performance situations. It eliminates the skill needed for riding out a wheelie which most Wing riders will never need.

The longer wheelbase will also kill the handling.

But no matter, to each own.

Some like chopper's, or bobber's or some other form of cut up redesigned piece of rolling moto art.

Congratulations, it is unique.