• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

83 Aspy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
A while back I posted about my dad's boss's 83 Aspy. He has finally decided to sell it. Here's a link to the original post.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1129

He's asking $800. As far as I know, it has a clean title. If you're interested, let me know. For the right offer, I may be able to help with delivery.

That's great. I'm not sure what all it would need, but for the price you could part it out and make your money back if it got too deep.

Let me know and we'll work something out on getting it there. Don't think Alvin can help with this one though. :smilie_happy:

you know........
Alvin was my first thought. he was looking for something bigger than his 250. :)
he will be in your area again with the truck in january, heading to cali. with the bee's :D
anyway, dad has a trailer. we would probly just make the trip to come and see you.
did you get it to start? would definatly like to know it runs.

Unfortunately, no we didn't. When he said I don't want to put any money into it, we stopped.

As for Alvin, I know where there is a nice 1200 for sale for $4500.

guys, I dont want to keep ya from catching this deal. by all means if your interested in this bike go for it..
I let dad know about it, he said he might be interested in a few days...
but dont let me keep ya from making a deal on this..
I know if I had the cash right now I'd buy it. :D

More pics will be doable. As for more info, I've given about everything I know, but I'd be more than glad to ask the owner, but I doubt he knows much more.

Here are a few more pics of the bike. I haven't been able to get in touch with the owner lately, but it has been the holidays. I'll keep trying to reach him.

Overlook the clutter in the garage. :smilie_happy:

Scout306.jpg

Scout307.jpg

Scout308.jpg

Scout309.jpg

Scout310.jpg

Latest posts