90hp

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAFTMAN6001

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found a fresh water out of state lake boat engine for my boat. Belonged to a older guy the floor gave way and it sat. Boat traded hands and sat some more. Boat trailer scrapped I got the engine for 2 bills from a kid greener than a baby frog. in the back of my truck. Couldn't pass it up. I had to tag my boat and trailer cause of where I live so looks like a carb clean and a new impeller maybe off I go..

The boat is running well Had to do a overhaul on the cooling system. Looks like our next vacation will be the three B's Bikes Boats & Boobs.. :rocks:

Also Happy Fathers Day to all the real Fathers out there. I hope you have a great day today and enjoy your Fathers Day..

Ps. Dan can I get the CGW shirt in a tank top? The wife wants to know and I would like to order a cpl more. We get a lot of comments on them when we are out riding. I also am putting the Patch on my leather for the winter months riding.. Thanks again for all your guys help on my bike...!! :hi:

Attachments

• 20150612_202810.jpg
    20150612_202810.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Johnson outboard.jpg
    Johnson outboard.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Vera Lynn.jpg
    Vera Lynn.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 125
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151394#p151394:1mh89ood said:
CRAFTMAN6001 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 am[/url]":1mh89ood]
The boat is running well Had to do a overhaul on the cooling system. Looks like our next vacation will be the three B's Bikes Boats & Boobs.. :rocks:

Also Happy Fathers Day to all the real Fathers out there. I hope you have a great day today and enjoy your Fathers Day..

Ps. Dan can I get the CGW shirt in a tank top? The wife wants to know and I would like to order a cpl more. We get a lot of comments on them when we are out riding. I also am putting the Patch on my leather for the winter months riding.. Thanks again for all your guys help on my bike...!! :hi:
file.php

file.php

file.php
I like picture 2 the best :good:

Cant say I`m a boat guy but that's a nice looking practical boat.
Best thing about Fla is you can just launch a boat without waiting in line or paying someone to do it, just register it and enjoy just like using the roads.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151396#p151396:arzwvruw said:
dan filipi » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:09 pm[/url]":arzwvruw]
I'll have to check with the gal that makes them, I don't see any reason why she can't do tank top.
OK just let me know.. Thanks Dan. :hi: