A glorious day riding with the kids...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday Janet and I went for a day cruise with the kids. We went through the Lake Mead area and through the Valley of Fire to a town called Overton for ice cream. Here is a short clip from my GoPro Hero 3. Janet surprised me with it after we made plans for the cruise. I'll post more later. Lastly, thanks Joe when ever I see our bikes together I hear you in my brain "great twin smurf wings." :doh:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAki37Ih80[/video]

~O~

Nice vid ~O~. I can see it would not be wise for a married or seriously committed male to wear a helmet cam at or near a large gathering of biker babes. To much documented evidence for the divorce lawyer. :wave: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Pleased to see you ended up with a Hero 3, I love mine with the GoPro app so that I use my phone as the remote and can see the image before recording. So much easier with the remote when the camera is helmet mounted. Good to see the old bloke was playing catchup with the kids :smilie_happy:

Thought that section of road looked familiar... was out there in Sept.. missed hooking up with Randy then... (had to take rented cage instead of wing)...

Yes, good quality footage, looks like you had a glorious riding day.
Rode through Valley of Fire in..1989 on a '78 XS 1100 on the way to Minnesota.
Desert riding, especially where there are interesting rock colors or formations is always a treat, love it, love it!