A simple request. (Be warned, it could be scary.)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my son, Luke on a pedal powered ride. Hope we can ride the 'Wing together this summer.

Attachments

• nov 2011 049.jpg
    nov 2011 049.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 64
nice pic ...looks like project gravyard behind that fence ...my place has an area like that :smilie_happy: i had to build a 60x40ft building to conseal it all :hihihi: :mrgreen: nice pic ..did you guys build the peddle car :mrgreen:

Hmmmm, Silverbullet poses in front of Mt. Rushmore and Prairiewing is wearing a Mt. Rushmore shirt. Coinckidinki? I think not!

Joe... Looks like go karts behind the fence, to me.

Mark

Actually, it IS a coinicidence about the shirt, markB. I just noticed that after I posted it. It was the only decent photo I had of me in my computer.
Joe, we were at a family camp and they had these pedal carts for rent.

prairiewing81":nqjy7wk4 said:
Actually, it IS a coinicidence about the shirt, markB. I just noticed that after I posted it. It was the only decent photo I had of me in my computer.
Joe, we were at a family camp and they had these pedal carts for rent.

Nope, I think it means we're supposed to have a classic Goldwing meetup at Mt. Rushmore. That's my story, I'm sticking to it!

Mark

Maybe you are right, Mark. I think that would be a good idea. I have never actually been there, even though we planned to on our trip to visit friends in Nebraska. We ended up taking a wrong turn, and by the time we got to the Black Hills, it was getting too late. That area would be nice to tour on motorcycles. My wife bought me that shirt since we didn't get to actually see the monument.

:oops: can't seem to get the pic from my album to post here? :Egyptian: yea... i dude it. :clapping: that's me and my better half in nc. after driveing the dragon..

Attachments

• Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 92
:shock: You ran the Dragon in a minivan? :shock:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

AApple":1ifpw003 said:
:shock: You ran the Dragon in a minivan? :shock:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Depending on the time of year, that may have been the safest. In winter, there's a really thick layer of salt put down.

The wife and I drove a Ford Focus once, that's been my only trip.

joedrum":r46yknci said:
here in southern indiana we have many places that rival the dragon ....there are places here that you can go for miles and never hit more than a few hundred yds of strait road
(Joe's refering to his driveway! :smilie_happy: )

My wife and I...we live in Gettysburg Pa. SOOOO many awesome things to see and places to ride," Home of the Harley Davidson Manufacturing plant", / Free tours.and a small museum.. many Battle field tours, and hundreds of miles of back road scenery roads. " Freedom of choice" no helmet laws..

Attachments

• us new.jpg
    us new.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 148
yep, Gettysburg is awesome, I visited there in '86,spent most of the time on civil war sites. Had the hair on my neck stand up many times when on the battle field sites. Beautiful town. Good picture.

Latest posts