A word game

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xanax sometimes helps, too, once you find out that the hammer was the wrong kinD :builder: :shock: :crying:

Don't think that hasn't been thought of here too! :smilie_happy: Besides a tool chest, I have a hand made wooden tool chest from my Wife's grandfather that he made when he worked at a Philadelphia shipyard 60 years agO.

Oxycontin is pretty good stuff too........... :smilie_happy: but , DON'T Take the Goldwing out after you swallow one.

Every other commercial it seems is either tell your doctor you need this drug or a class action law suit over that drug. I do not believe in better living through chemistry.

Truth be told, ANY drug/pharmaceutical/chemical/herbal is gonna have side effects you don't want...the one I'm most leery of is the one that makes me see crossed bars in front of me....don't really like that one at all! :crying: :Doh2: Which is why I don't do anything like that these dayS.
angel-smiley-5090.gif

Eh...sledge beat me to the punch...so I had to add this in to keep the drive alive! :smilie_happy:

Kaleidoscope eyes were Far Out, Man!
weed-3.gif

Luckily, I think we all grew out of the fascination...I know I did! I used to ride all the time while under the influence, and it's a dang wonder...no...miracle that I didn't kill myself or someone else! I think I'll keeps me feets on da grounD!!

Now of course, we all know better. I'm thankful that I survived my younger years, and grew to be a reasonably intelligent, law abiding, faithful follower of Brother John Birch, I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church, and I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!
Uh...sorry...one of them flashbacks, therE!! :smilie_happy:

Everytime I hear that song from now on of the C.D.B. ........ I'll think of this little game, :smilie_happy:

Eggheads we all were! :Doh2:
I'm just happy to have survived those days, and can enjoy the days on my GoldwinG!! :yahoo: