Add me to the list of newbies

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontuy

Reaction score
New Wing owner as of last night. 82 Interstate. Black. Couldn't pass it up for $1300. it's time to start again. Have more time to ride now so it is time for a Goldwing! Have some things to do to this one that I will be researching. Had the Wobble when I let go of the bars. I think the book on this issue is the Steering Stem Bearings? Also need a new speedo cable. Clean, clean, clean. I just can't get away from the looks of the classic bikes. Loved the 80's I guess. Looking forward to all the wisdom of the people here.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, ontuy !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

More info here than you can shake a stick at...assuming you have a stick... :hihihi: Gotta see some pics, too! :beg:

Added an album of pictures I just took tonight. I would be curious to see if anyone can give me an side of what is original equipment and what is aftermarket. If you need any different picture let me know. I would also be curious as to a value you would put on a bike like this.

Pretty bike! As far as aftermarket parts go, the floorboards, carb and plug wire covers, rotor covers, front fender guard, turn signal lens covers, rear bumpers and lights, trunk rack, whatever all that is on the left handlebar, and possibly windshield are not original.

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.