Anyone up for a ride this weekend?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in!!! Ya'll comin my way? :yahoo:
:whistling: :smilie_happy:

Ha! I would love to show up out there, but alas, I'm here in Ol' Indiana...I am putting the bar hopping Victory Classic Cruiser up and getting the 'leven hunnert out for a 100 mile trip to Gas City, Indiana. There's some kind of festival going on up there. They're putting a big tent up in the middle of town, and having a boxing show. Me and the backrest are USA Boxing officials, so we're going to do some judging and getting free elephant ears and tenderloins.

Summer in Indiana...Woooo-hoooooo!!!

tumunga":c4pj7nzr said:
Ha! I would love to show up out there, but alas, I'm here in Ol' Indiana...I am putting the bar hopping Victory Classic Cruiser up and getting the 'leven hunnert out for a 100 mile trip to Gas City, Indiana. There's some kind of festival going on up there. They're putting a big tent up in the middle of town, and having a boxing show. Me and the backrest are USA Boxing officials, so we're going to do some judging and getting free elephant ears and tenderloins.

Sounds like a fun day!

tumunga":1t8kvbq6 said:
so we're going to do some judging and getting free elephant ears and tenderloins.

I never had an elephnt tenerloin before.Are they good? :smilie_happy:

Sorry I didn't see this sooner Dan. I could sure use a good ride about now, but I can't make it. It's been a buisy 2 weeks and I'm kinda burnt. And today is fathers day so I'm pretty well stuck doing what other people wanna do for me. So far it's costed me a round of new cell phones for the family. It was fathers day special and the women had :lust: goo-goo eyes for the latest touch screen slide with internet thing, and our contract ends next month, and we need cell phones for emergencies, and Michelle graduated, and... :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

There goes Interstate tire money.
:fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle: :fiddle:

But we'll get together soon, and we'll have a good time then. :music2:

Oh well, I decided to stay home with the family and all it's costing me (so far) is a cable for my son's Xbox :smilie_happy: but it's always fun to browse Fry's as long as I get outa there without spending any extra :head bang:

dan filipi said:
and all it's costing me (so far) is a cable for my son's Xbox :smilie_happy:

My kids XBox started giving him problems. He researched the internet and discovered XBox is crap after about 2 years, and all the things you can do to get them going again. Some tricks don't work, some work for awhile. This one finally gave up the ghost. His older XBox still works good, but it won't play the newer version of games he has. I'm pretty sure he'll go with Sony next time around.

Had fun on the trip. Got up to Gas City, and they were celebration "Boom Town Days." Everyone was dressed up like it was 1892. They had tents set up with food, had a whole pig roasting, and plenty of beer being served by bar wenches. They even had a peep show tent where you could gaze at the ladies uncovered ankles for 5 cents.

While judging the boxing matches, ol Johnny Cougar himself sat right behind me to watch his son box. The kid barely won that match. I think his opponent was ready to go, and lost on a split decision. My backrest was judging that fight, and gave it to the opponent.

We did try to get an elephant tenderloin, but the zoo was closed that day, so we settled for roasted pig.

what ever happened to Save the Elephants ..... but I guess removing their Ears is not near as bad as pulling their Tusks .... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

sledge":2wd492lk said:
what ever happened to Save the Elephants ..... but I guess removing their Ears is not near as bad as pulling their Tusks .... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts