biketoberfest in daytona

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
trying to decide weather im going to this this week end ...seems most around me are not up par to go ...guess ill have to go to the local bar ..the hitching post to see if i can find people going to tag along with ....be nice to see others there from the wing world ......hmmm maybe randakks will be there along with his supercharger buds ....i rig my starter hopefully good enough to make it through the week end ...need to work on the dang wiring a bit ...so today ill make time for that ..... hot wire from key switch kept cutting out last night on the ride i took ....dang glad the ignition is totally removed from such crap wiring and switches ...

anyways on the running side hooch is doing great ....is there others going id like to know matbe we can hook up ..... :thanks:

wont argue there .....it was great in my younger days ...i played lots of music there and all over back in the day ...when people had much more freedom and the police state wasnt a nightmare

Im planning on heading out there sat morning staying the night at the patch and coming back sunday afternoon pm me your number maybe we can meet up somewhere im not real familiar with daytona but its not that big

ok chuck im working right now will pm you later ...love to hook up ....i grew up on the east side of gainsville way back in the day when school was as big as the town was ....