biketoberfest was fun

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckII

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang!

me and the little lady struck out from Gainesville, Fl sat morning rode to Daytona Beach went down A1A then wound around back to main st did some shopping and sight seeing met up with my buddy Caveman and we all went up Hwy 1 to Iron Horse saw david allen coe playing as soon as we got there hung out for a while then rode over to Cabbage Patch and setup our campsite checked out the vendors and such and carried on for hours.

i got a kickstand pad, a cup holder, my gf got me a new gremlin bell, and i got some cool old pins for my vest.

a couple pics ...
ohTI1hR.jpg

htreOKM.jpg

hgxWraC.jpg

zK20Cze.jpg

I also broke a hole in the bottom of my right saddle bag big enough for a 2 Litre bottle to fall thru ... think we bought/brought too much stuff lol ..

gonna need to do some ABS repair soon

Sounds like good clean fun apart from the exiting 2 litre bottle! :good: :doh:

Coe is a trip, saw him back in 70 or 71, right after he got out of prison, :hihihi: no one but him on stage, no band then. :yes: He would sing, talk, & tell you when, where, or why he wrote this song, or that song, very entertaining guy :good: .Guess he his a spider tattooed on his pen--, :shock: said felt good getting it, beyond my understanding!!! :roll: Glad all had a good time. :salute: