bluetooth gadgets

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joecool

Reaction score
Hi again friends,

Now my question turns to gadgets. I will be traveling the interstate system and wanted to ask if any of you use a cell phone with a blue tooth adapter sticking in your ear? And if so, do any of you also have a MP3 player attached to that same ear piece via some sort of adapter? Any brands and or model numbers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

PS I don't use any kind of intercom system as it's just me on there and my helmet is the open ear kind!

I've had blue teeth for several years(that really sounds kinda weird....). Useless on the bike as far as talking on the phone...too much wind. I can hear if someone calls, tho, so at least I know if I missed a call while riding. I can get my voice mails while riding, since I can hear just fine on bluetooth. I don't have any other fancy bluetooth stuff, tho.
Other than that, I feel nekkid without my earpiece anymore. Hands-free rocks! :eek:k:

I rarely use a phone at all and certainly will not answer on the road ever. So no I have no experience or suggestions. I like the music of the ride.

I hate those ear pieces so I watch for the coppers and use speakerphone.
That doesn't work on the bike, too noisy anyway.

I'd rather not be distracted on the bike by a call coming in so I haven't even looked into bluetooth in the helmet.
Anybody needs to reach me just has to wait til I stop. They can leave a message then I call back.

I can't hear a phone ring on the bike, and I enjoy not being disturbed any.

When my fairing was broken I took all the radios out work on it and sold them to chasrogers since I never listen to the radio either.

Driving time is my thinking time, you might say my creative problem solving time if I might be considered a creative problem solver.
:headscratch: :eek:k: