Camera mounts...anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi vegas ....nice video.....do they have any trees that are taller than people there :mrgreen: no problem seeing around corners :mrgreen: just kidding around .....nice mount.....

We can see what you shoulda been doing instead of playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
grass needs cut.JPG

joedrum":3947dx2z said:
hi vegas ....nice video.....do they have any trees that are taller than people there :mrgreen: no problem seeing around corners :mrgreen: just kidding around .....nice mount.....

You know, I thought I saw a tree down near O Mans house once......but I could be mistaken..... lol

scdmarx":1j2vwn7e said:
VegasWingnut":1j2vwn7e said:
I borrowed the design for the camera mount from a friend of mine. The drink holder is home made.

That don't shake much at all. I really like the idea of having control and being able to turn it for the panoramic view.

The thing I like is that you can turn the camera and still have your hand if not on the bars, very close to them.

roncar":2jva7dc6 said:
We can see what you shoulda been doing instead of playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smilie_happy: Lol I know... I just moved to this house a month ago and my mower hasnt ran in over a year... I didnt have to mow my yard at the other place, I guess i'll have to tear apart the carb and see if i can clean it out

VegasWingnut":2v5opn4l said:
I borrowed the design for the camera mount from a friend of mine. The drink holder is home made.

44f0f23a.jpg

Thought it looked vaguely familar... no guys not my mount creation but I know who Vegas copied!!!! How muc did it cost you to make that cup mount?? ( I want one)