CGW Patch and Vinyl Sticker, Place Your Order Here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love the Stickers and the Patchs ..... but like scdmarx said.........whats a suit jacket ........ :smilie_happy: I have never had one on, and don't ever plan on it ......... I want to be laid to rest with Jeans and a Shirt.

Patches arrived!!

I'm sending them out today along with sticker orders.

Just checking myself. In the list below did I miss anyone?
By the way, there are plenty still available so order up guys!!!!

Capture.JPG

:party:
Got my stuff today too!! :yahoo:
Thanks Dan, and UBarW!!! :salute: :clapping:

Got mine today...they look great. We are in process of moving back to Florida and when we get the I will need some more. I hope you've got a bunch of them.

lew1701":2b283ewu said:
Got mine today...they look great. We are in process of moving back to Florida and when we get the I will need some more. I hope you've got a bunch of them.

Gotcha covered!

joedrum":sxggzey9 said:
how you doing dave just a hello ....i need to get some patches and stickers....ive got so much to do and stretched out ...i cant even justify a peice of gum to chew on

Just a quick note - I would like 3 stickers and 2 patches if possible. How would you like payment ? Many thanks in advance :thanks: :thank_you:

Ever thought about printed T shirts ? or the transfers so I could iron them on myself . :idea: :beg:

David Mantle":3brl3nu1 said:
Just a quick note - I would like 3 stickers and 2 patches if possible. How would you like payment ? Many thanks in advance :thanks: :thank_you:

Ever thought about printed T shirts ? or the transfers so I could iron them on myself . :idea: :beg:

PM sent

David Mantle":3s3lamzf said:
Hi - I sent you the monies via Paypal but have not received notification from you that you have received it OK.

Yes, I got it on Thursday.

I'll get your order mailed out tomorrow.

Latest posts