Classic Wing S.I.G meet near Sarnia in August 10 - 12, 2012

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!! Someone stole my smiley! :smilie_happy:

back to reality...so how did this event turn out, anyway?

well im in if the ever get the nazies off the border and replace them with decent people that respect free americans and canadians ...instead of treating everyone like were occupied palistinians prisioners ...this is totaly disgusting that in this country the only border policies are to keep americans and treat them ilke dogs

homer-simpson-doh.gif

I got mine runnin just fine now...but I doubt I'll be making any long trips anytime soon....that dang werk thing, doncha know.... :mrgreen:

littlebeaver":291oflmg said:
Did someone say BBQ... :shock: :shock: What's ya cooken, I ain't never had Moose meat, or elk before, Are you gonna be doing up some of that?

If you ride up here on that nice wing. I will personally cook you some moose.

Lorne (host Sarnia SIG meet)

LorneG":3e4i644h said:
littlebeaver":3e4i644h said:
Did someone say BBQ... :shock: :shock: What's ya cooken, I ain't never had Moose meat, or elk before, Are you gonna be doing up some of that?

If you ride up here on that nice wing. I will personally cook you some moose.

Lorne (host Sarnia SIG meet)
:crying: Oh man I sure wish I could be there. Been forever since I've had moose on the plate. Take lots of pics.

cyborg":58v2hrem said:
thanks for the map. actually coming from western mich it is a more preferred boarder crossing for me. i'll mark my calender and try to make it

Don't forget that there is a ferry crossing at Marine City/Sombra that is fast and easy.. if it fits with your location in W Mich.
And it is actually closer to us than the bridge in sarnia..

:clapping: :clapping: hey this is getting close now !! how many guys we gonna have there? :Egyptian: I'm gonna trailer my bike (air mattress and umbrella in the back of the truck will be better than sleeping on the ground)

just noticed the thread so it may already have been discussed

any folks passing thru the gta might pick a time and place to gather up and and go from there

i'm planning for it

chasrogers":mv35oiz0 said:
I will be riding down on the 11th and staying over one night hope i can get a spot in a building these old bones can't handle tenting anymore. :cry: :cry: :eek:k: :moped: :moped: :wave: :shock: :mrgreen:

We will find you something Chas., and if you get here before 'noonish' on Sat.. we will be still here at the farm.

LorneG":dj8knz1x said:
chasrogers":dj8knz1x said:
I will be riding down on the 11th and staying over one night hope i can get a spot in a building these old bones can't handle tenting anymore. :cry: :cry: :eek:k: :moped: :moped: :wave: :shock: :mrgreen:

We will find you something Chas., and if you get here before 'noonish' on Sat.. we will be still here at the farm.

I will be leaving after work Friday probably not get there untill 9 or 10

This is breaking my heart, I really wanted to go, never had moose before, Bike is 100 percent trailer is always ready... Thank you so much for the invite...My wife is in Kansas right now for a week and my daughter [15] would be left alone if I went, not a good situation for me to be riding off to another Country.. I want to hear all about it..Please....Photo's maybe too..I hate missing out on a good time..

thebro":xtanvvvm said:
Awsome weekend! Thanks Lorne and Judy for putting up with us. See you in Sudbury next year!

Was a good weekend for sure - I enjoyed meeting you guys and thanks to our hosts Lorne and Judy for making us welcome and sharing your home :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :thanks:
2012-08-12 11.02.52.jpg

Thanks to Vic and his wife for sponsoring the meet :wave: :music: :thanks:
2012-08-12 11.17.59.jpg

Thanks to Bro and his family for winning all the door prises :Awe: :head bang: :thanks:
2012-08-12 11.09.31.jpg

The Blue Water Bridge :Egyptian:
2012-08-12 11.00.19.jpg

Some of the Bikes (thats Neo racer and Bro's Wife at the other end) :Doh2:
2012-08-12 11.00.10.jpg

Some of the guys
2012-08-12 11.00.53.jpg
2012-08-12 11.02.06.jpg
2012-08-12 11.20.38.jpg

Thanks to my Good Friend and barber Mario for not Having time to cut my hair Friday !! :whip: :rant:
2012-08-12 11.01.07.jpg

And thanks to Charlies barber for - well - hmmm (maybe he retired) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
2012-08-12 11.01.19.jpg

Thanks Everyone for making it a great weekend.. it was our pleasure to host this. The best part is making new friends, and we did for sure. Sorry we couldn't control the weather.. but I guess hail and torrential rains on the road add character...

Will forward some pics soon.. got a couple of things to do first..

Again, what a great bunch.. really enjoyed it, and can't wait to meet up again.

J.