Classic Wing S.I.G meet near Sarnia in August 10 - 12, 2012

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":1albkhk4 said:
my barber retired in the 60s :smilie_happy: :music: :rocks: :mrgreen: that was my mom :mrgreen:
:smilie_happy: my Barber thinks this is the 60's

A few pictures,

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0213-1.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

Looks like a happy bunch of fella's to me.. and ladies...thanks What are some of these guy's user names? Are the mostly from this site?

well im not sure ....looks like a bumch of terroist to me :smilie_happy: just kidding guys ...it looks like a great time and we are all wingnuts ...thanks for the pics ...and a big thank to backyard goldwings forum and the classic golswing forum members that made up the party .....and im sure there were others :clapping: :mrgreen:

Yes, I see it now, that's really far back in that photograph though, gotta be a hawkeye to see it,,,,no excuse for Dan to miss it though...ha ha :smilie_happy: I have the diabete's so I have an excuse.. I use it to my favor when I can....It will be fun until my foot falls off..gezzz :doh:

After 7 days and 2800 KM (1740 miles) we are in Dryden Ontario. Good trip so far bikes are running great, no trouble crossing Mackinaw bridge. The weather is kinda cooperating, a little bit of drizzling but nothing major. Hope the rest of the trip goes just as good.

Roger Sue and Luc.

thebro have fun man, LorneG. it looks like you had a wonderful turnout with lots of really friendly lookin folks there..That's great...

thebro":1850w2z1 said:
After 7 days and 2800 KM (1740 miles) we are in Dryden Ontario. Good trip so far bikes are running great, no trouble crossing Mackinaw bridge. The weather is kinda cooperating, a little bit of drizzling but nothing major. Hope the rest of the trip goes just as good.

Roger Sue and Luc.

Glad you are having good weather Rog - see you next year in Sudbury

Have a great trip Rog, Sue, Luc. You will have some great pics to show when your done. Can't wait to come to Sudbury.

L. Beaver: it is usually and was a good time, and made even better this year by the attendance of the folks from this forum..

Judy

I have been away until yesterday so I haven't been able to get to my computer till now, so, I want to say that it was terrific to meet everyone last weekend and to see all the bikes. It was a great weekend, perhaps one of the best in the 11 years years that I have been staging these events. Judy and Lorne sure know how to make guests feel like family, in fact so much like family that I even found myself doing dishes and taking out garbage. :smilie_happy: Thank you Judy and Lorne for your awesome hospitality, great food and lodging and for sharing your beautiful and spacious farm with us. Next year year in Sudbury sure sounds exciting and we are really looking forward to seeing Roger, Sue and Luc on their turf. See you then.

Hi guys, made it back home safe and sound, 4647.8 km (2900.2 miles) total. It was an excellent ride, seen lots of country and friends and relatives. Had trouble with the solenoid connector on Luc's bike when we were in New Liskeard, fixed it all up (got rid of it). Everything else was good. Ready to do all over again, but I have to go to work on Tuesday, maybe I can go for a little ride tomorrow. Now to start planning for next year.....

Roger