• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Crazy People On Ebay Carburetor Kits

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auctioneeral

Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/311562221018?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
HONDA GL1100 GOLDWING 4 CARB CARBURETOR REBUILD KITS & ACCELERATOR PUMP KIT

People are crazy. They isn't any plenum gasket. I don't see any of the 4 special carb-to-plenum fuel o-rings.
The price its at they could have brought Randakk Master Carb Overhaul Kit.
I was checking around and for around $150. get the O-rings,acc pump, air cut offs,plenum gasket.

well all i can say is ...at least it has parts ...idle screws on 1100 racks are always seem to broke off ..and this kit has them ..honda dumb placement of things making user unfriendly puts them in harms way trying to get racks out ...to me the price is to much ...and for sure think that about what randakks sales in his kits ...id never pay that kind of money for glorified gasket set ...you can buy complete motor gasket set cheaper ....but i understand some think its worth it ...just not for me ...look at asll those parts in this kit ....i have just a few moving parts in my highly reliable Single carb conversion set up ...and also mpg figures as good and really better than stock ....and the whole set up is about the same in cost as this kit you posted .....