Custom sidecar forks on ebay

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contacted the seller, got a quick same day reply. These are as stated, custom made using a set of 82 1100 forks. He also verified that use the stock brake calipers!!

So, if anyone wants these, ya gonna have to con me out of them as I just bought them!!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Bagmaster":21pv81ai said:
Contacted the seller, got a quick same day reply. These are as stated, custom made using a set of 82 1100 forks. He also verified that use the stock brake calipers!!

So, if anyone wants these, ya gonna have to con me out of them as I just bought them!!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Nice buy! Good luck with them! :clapping: :eek:k:

Since I'll have to remove the fairing to install these, I might as well get started on fixing some minor cracks in the newer fairing I have for the bike and get the radio equipment transferred to it.

They finally got shipped today as the seller had a hard time finding something to ship them in. I didn't expect them to ship till today anyways.

I'll upload some pics later th show you how these were packed. You're not gonna believe!

They arrive about 20 minutes ago and look just like the pics on the ad.

Now I need to ask the seller if he wants his 55 gal trash can back!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Bagmaster":14jen85c said:
Now I need to ask the seller if he wants his 55 gal trash can back!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Looking forward to this!

come on bag .....if the forks look like there what you paid for and a boost to the your project ....its always nice to have an extra trash can around during mid project ....sounds to me like hes trying to help you out.... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: