EBAY SELLER WARNING!!!!!!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch my tire dates very carefully now.
I just got through with a set for the Burb from Pep Boys' buy 3 get one free deal.
One tire had a split on the tread and it turns out all 4 were over 4 years old when I bought them 2 years ago!

yeah actually a dude by the name of "ROB" called me back today.
Remember that famous line...."I can neither confirm nor deny....."? yeah well thats about it.
he tried to suggest the tire "may" still be good but..........
so I found another use for it LOL.... go to ebay and search for 130/90-17...tell me what you think when you find it

Find the DOT code, its a bunch of numbers and letters. they all mean something but what you are going to read are the last 4,
for instance if the code is DOT 45e67f8491309---the last 4 are 1309------13 and 09----13th week of 2009

Just recived my bridgestone s11 front tire today about 4:00 recived rear last friday date code's are front 3711 and rear 2811. Good date codes. Bought from Motorcycle Superstore ,in Oregon I think, (free shiping ????)

jpwinger":2t4zgdwx said:
Just recived my bridgestone s11 front tire today about 4:00 recived rear last friday date code's are front 3711 and rear 2811. Good date codes. Bought from Motorcycle Superstore ,in Oregon I think, (free shiping ????)
what was the final total if I can ask, I may go with those instead of the ones Im lookin at from american motorcycle tire.
the set Im lookin at is 140.00 shipped but those bridgestones are better tires

Total cost was 174.98 with (free shiping???) lol I was looking for a longer milege tire and the concensus here is for the bridgestones s11 guys swear by them. So decided to try them. Wanted a little heavier duty tire because I sometimes use a sidecar. Also going to try out dyna beads. I have rear on bike can't waite untill tomorrow to get front on and try them out!!! Been working on bike some, new timeing belts (that went well!!) now new tiers. trying to get every thing up to par. I WANNA RIDE . Jerry

If this works .... here is a pic of 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 75
Wish I knew how to post pic's Mine looks about the same seat off,false tank, vetter faring and front wheel !!! But it's just a few bolts lol I apologize didn't meen to change subject on post.

its cool. Im not even mad anymore, some times you get stuck, its called life. Im thankful I was taught to look for that so something really bad didnt happen. And Im glad I was able to flush out a jackyl out and expose him so he cant get as many with his scam as he would have.
the building part is much more fun to talk about anyway, but I can tell you this...The support you guys showed was priceless
for that I thank you all indeed.
Now...I got a PDF on a memory stick I gotta mail out...I only took it with me 10 times now and forgot every time.