• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fairing, mounts and shield

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyb

Reaction score
Gone Naked-fairing must go

Brown fairing from 83 Interstate. Predrilled for Clarion 2 system. Small crack in lower right side (black part) otherwise in good shape. will include mounting system and lowers. Left side lower bottom tab is broken but I will send it along if you want to fix it.
$75 plus shipping in the US

Almost brand new Slipstreamer Wraparound tall shield. I just paid $100 for it about a month ago. Yours for $65 plus Shipping in the US.

fairing+back.jpg

fairing+front.jpg

Cat not included

IMGP7432_001.JPG

Omega Man":2dzeh0i5 said:
Andy!!!! I need that Indicator base Panel/bracket!!!! Is that available? :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

~O~

I probably have that piece if Andy doesnt want to split it up.

Just one catch, ya gotta meet me in Barstow to get it. :music2:

dan filipi":2evvsy5r said:
Omega Man":2evvsy5r said:
Andy!!!! I need that Indicator base Panel/bracket!!!! Is that available? :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

~O~

I probably have that piece if Andy doesnt want to split it up.

Just one catch, ya gotta meet me in Barstow to get it. :music2:

wooT! :music:

~O~

edit - the panel and bracket?

Guy's if I knew you were so interested in cats, I could of boxed a bunch up and sent to you a couple of months ago. We had 8 or 9 running around here at one time.

plskthompson1":23vcny47 said:
Guy's if I knew you were so interested in cats, I could of boxed a bunch up and sent to you a couple of months ago. We had 8 or 9 running around here at one time.
I get first dibs on boxing up cats. Unfortunately, the wife would not be too happy if I started to ship cats out.

Omega Man":2ch5ulc1 said:
Andy!!!! I need that Indicator base Panel+bracket!!!! Is that available? :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

~O~
If you are willing to buy the gauges too, I would be willing to sell it to you.

Andyb":2alzmfgt said:
Omega Man":2alzmfgt said:
Thanks Andy. I really wanted both. :)

~O~
I just finished boxing it up. It will be on its way to you tomorrow.
It just went in the mail. Not sure how long it will take to get there.

AT least your just straight down 15 from there.... I would have to run 40 across three 1/2 states to get there.... 21 hours riding time plus time changes..

Latest posts