Fast,Fast,Fast

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not to impress ...the thing about motors is they go a long ways and are completely manageable ... sheesh put the guy in a cannon barrel and he can go much faster ...just not far ... not much point here except to kill yourself ....no future in this crap as practical

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=135336#p135336:2l6kcjee said:
joedrum » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:33 am[/url]":2l6kcjee]
im not to impress ...the thing about motors is they go a long ways and are completely manageable ... sheesh put the guy in a cannon barrel and he can go much faster ...just not far ... not much point here except to kill yourself ....no future in this crap as practical
Sour puss :cheeky:

"Hey...watch THIS....ya'll ain't gunna believe this...Imma gunna strap a rocket enjun on muh bike, then Imma gunna lay down on top of it with my 'boys' right on top of it....this is gunna be FUN.....here, hold muh beer"
:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Where did he find bicycle tires that are high speed rated? There isn't one piece of that bike or any bike that I'd trust over 60mph. No way to brake it either.

yessssssssssssss that just what I was thinking...... how fast could the average bicycle tire be rated , 40 mph ??? that must be some special built Tires...... and Wheels , and Wheel Bearings . . :popcorn: