Feeling very blessed this morning....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On my ride to work I was hit! I'm fine and luckily only my left saddle bag and passenger foot rest was all that got hurt. Someone stopped fast in front of the lady beside me and she swerved into my lane. She was very apologetic and kept saying those dreaded words, "I didn't see you". She and I both were really surprised that I didn't lay it down. I was wobbling and sliding side to side but managed to keep it upright. It all happened on an Interstate over pass so (Thank you Jesus!) it could have been much worse.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=130804#p130804:1hpjm8xq said:
BAM » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:12 am[/url]":1hpjm8xq]
kept saying those dreaded words, "I didn't see you".
Most likely because you weren't on her PHONE SCREEN.... :rant:
Glad you weren't hurt, and the Wing is otay, too. :clapping: But....daaaang! :shock:

Here's just one example of some moron texting while driving....
Texting-while-driving-570x300.jpg

:rant:

Sorry....Glad yer ok and all, but chances are that female was jackin with her phone, and that's why she dint see you....it's a BIG peave of mine..... :whistling:

+1 on glad your are ok. I have seen people react badly and deviate across three lanes, if any of those lanes had a bike travelling in them they would have been taken out. This is one of my big fears in traffic when it is wet :yes:
When it is only a white line that separates us from death and destruction you know that most successful trips are by the grace of god :good:

I'm glad you are okay BAM!

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=130818#p130818:1yaunl84 said:
Ansimp » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:51 pm[/url]":1yaunl84]
+1 on glad your are ok. I have seen people react badly and deviate across three lanes, if any of those lanes had a bike travelling in them they would have been taken out. This is one of my big fears in traffic when it is wet :yes:
When it is only a white line that separates us from death and destruction you know that most successful trips are by the grace of god :good:

^^^
This was my dilemma yesterday during the flooding all over the Vegas valley. My two choices to get home from work were take the pouring rain on the highway or deal with 20 miles of seriously flooded intersections in the same pouring rain. I chose the highway, it was a bit nerve racking but people were actually driving sanely. Just to prove my point, as I exited onto Tropicana Blvd. there were 3 cars nose to trunk on my right, 2 cars that had wrecked and spun out on the across from me and on my left as I made my left hand turn 4 more cars nose to trunk. I would have had video of that if it hadn't been pouring and the camera was in the trunk.

~O~

Glad you weren't caught up in any of it Randy :yes: :moped: :clapping: :good:
I am trying to run the dash cam/ Gopro all the time now as you never know...

I'm with everyone else glad y'all are alright... yeah Randy I hate wet roads and stupidity too.... I don't ride to work when raining unless it is my only ride.... but will ride home in it.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=209960#p209960:b320a529 said:
desertrefugee » Thu May 30, 2019 10:23 am[/url]":b320a529]
BAM last visited the site 3 years ago. This event happened 5 years ago!
:whistling: