Finally.....aspy's going back together

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanbw

Reaction score
So somewhere around the middle of November 2014 I bought the aspy. Just a little clean here, a little paint there, maybe polish that......sounded so easy.
Most of you know things didn't work out that way, I have a little OCD problem that won't let a clean part be next to a dirty one.
I hope to beat this problem someday.....oh god what a life that would be.
So, the front end has been on for a week or two, (some of you saw my front tire problem, along with all my other posts about this "clean up").
Today I finally put the heart back in the mighty toad.
Still have plenty to do but man does it feel good to be putting the big parts back on.
SAM_0400.JPG

SAM_0401.JPG

SAM_0403.JPG

SAM_0406.JPG

Here it is with it's older brother, it came along a couple weeks ago with 18000mls, last license 82, so now there is a '76 and '86 I guess next is a '96 then? crap.... will this ever end?
SAM_0408.JPG

Someday I'll have a nice place like yours to work in. However I'm not as addicted to shiny. You do really nice work. Going to be some real nice rides.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=147955#p147955:3fp4hkzc said:
zman » Today, 2:56 pm[/url]":3fp4hkzc]
Looking good, I know what you mean about details, no one but you will notice it but you have to do it or it will drive you nuts.
Exactly.....thank you