Finally got some pictures

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirkwilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a few- 1980 GL 1100.

clusterr.jpg

rightsided.jpg

rightrear.jpg

rengine.jpg

leftclose.jpg

hlightcluster.jpg

frontrighty.jpg

seatr.jpg

Thanks to my friend Ted who sold me this bike.

:clapping: :clapping: Looks Good :clapping: :clapping:

But i dunno if i like the idea of no engine guards... It would bother me too much to ride without them

Thas-sa sweeet! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'd have to agree on the case guard thing....that's just scary to be unprotected... :eek:
I leaned mine into a turn yesterday enough to scrape my hi-way peg...another inch and it would have hit on the case guard... :blush:

Other than that, I likes it!! :good: :good:

Thanks everybody! Picked up a set of engine guards on Ebay tonight. Again, thanks to Ted the previous owner. I promised him that if he sold this one to me I'd help him get his '79 Vespa (1200 original miles) going again- I think I got the better of him this time !!!!

I think I'll call her 'Jean' after Ted's wife. She was US National bicycling time trial champion 3 times in the over 40 class- Ted was her coach. She's 80 now and can still go out and pedal 20 miles no problem.

kirkwilson":3dm0akwr said:
Thanks everybody! Picked up a set of engine guards on Ebay tonight. Again, thanks to Ted the previous owner. I promised him that if he sold this one to me I'd help him get his '79 Vespa (1200 original miles) going again- I think I got the better of him this time !!!!

I think I'll call her 'Jean' after Ted's wife. She was US National bicycling time trial champion 3 times in the over 40 class- Ted was her coach. She's 80 now and can still go out and pedal 20 miles no problem.

Wow thats crazy, Theres this one guy i work with that has a $4,000 bicycle that likes to go on those 20 mile bike rides alot

Nice new smilies you got there Dan :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: There can never be too many :rocks: