first hello, new guy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SLAB.... Kingsville Ohio is on the shoreline of Lake Erie... Near the City of Ashtabula. So, You are quite a bit south of me.! King1

Welcome, this site is a great place to learn some cool stuff and have a great time doing it, Some of these guy's are just plumb nut's, they went and put my dog as a avitar without asking me and everything, they really aren't right around here, just a warning, hope you have a good sense of humor..Their all crazy..I'm the only semi-normal one... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :Egyptian: I'm happy, Cuss I like taco's

BEAVE..... if freud was unable to define the term "Normal" what makes you think the rest of us can.? ... That can of worms has been opened to many times.! ... So, yea sometimes we need to be thick skinned and just ride out the poking and ribbing..... you do remember the playground at school dont you?... Well it's the same here.... or anywhere good friends congregate.... i say "Bring it on Buddy"..!!! :Egyptian:

king1":gt4v7641 said:
Have made several improvements over what Mother Honda had in mind when it left the Marysville Ohio Assembly Plant. The marginal electrical system was one of the first things done. Would'nt even charge it's battery @ idle speed after aquiring this bike. King1

What improvements have you done and what did you do to the electrical system to make it better. :good:

welcome from the LONE STAR STATE. this is a great place to be for classic wings. would not have been able to replace my coils on my 75 wing without there help, or for that matter my kill/starter switch which i had to replace. once again welcome aboard.
cma chapter #651
gwrra member #291454

King1, I was wondering about the crack you were talking about on the coil, was it the casing that cracked? I don't have the experience of some of these guys here, you have me thinking about that coil mod. [Neon] now.. I like mods...

its seems to be pretty common beav ive had several that way ....when it down to it im gioing to have to go for coils ...so far ive spares but now ive got mors bike than coils to go in them ...bert whos a member here has done it too ...but he dont post here often anymore tho .....and his was done on a 1000 with points and the 1100s can use them too ...its a pretty new mod but i havnt herd any negitives on it at all ... :mrgreen: