For anyone in or around middle Tennessee

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
I'm a member of the CMA's, for anyone wanting more info go here www.cmausa.org , in Pulaski, TN. We're trying to get our name out there as we are a recently chartered chapter.

My chapter is having a ride the 3rd Satruday of every month. If anyone is interested in joining us, just let me know here. This month we will be going to Big Bob Gibson's barbecue in Decatur, AL, and then traveling around the side roads of the Alabama countryside.

I have a friend in palaski... he used to work at McClellan AFB but in 93 about 1300 uf us retired on the same day....He had relatives there and had bought some property there on the mars ranch...I understand that is the original site of the birth of the KKK....My friedd is an avit race car buff and goes to all the races or did....just some trivia...Bob

Yeah, thats a part of our history that I'm not particularly proud of. Your buddy wouldn't happen to be Mr. Lee Kelley would it? I don't know exactly what part of Cali he's from but I know he's really into cars.

yah I think the last time he called he said he was dirving a school bus.....next time you see him ask him how the registration for his motor home worked out.....It pays to have relatives in the area you are moving too....it is a neat story.

Yup, Riders. You see everything around here, I don't think anyone is real snobby.
We see Harleys, Chinese knock offs, rice rockets, all riding in the same pack. It's very cool.
I even saw a pack of scooters ride through town the other day, it was hillarious, but they were having a ball!

My wife went to school with Karen Holcomb , Jim Holcomb's wife....... Jim is Vice President of the Kingsport Chapter I believe .and we have met a few members of the group up at Jim's house , and Jim and Karen have been here at our house many times, really nice folks.

Latest posts