• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montecman

Reaction score
Ok, I've got some stuff I've pulled of Melba.

I have a 11 light light bar w/out the top rail. The pic below is NOT it but is the same style. Mine is chrome.

I also have all of the logos & emblems for the gl1100. They are solid and just needs to be repainted or whatever.

I will sell or trade both for some other accesory that you may have if i want it/them. Just let me know.

JCW has them for 330, seems high to me, even new. Mine has minor scratches, no dents & one broken amber light cover. Ace or Autozone has them. I didn't replace it cause I'm not gonna use it. Has no dents. How does 50 sound? Unless you have an accesory to trade? I'll TRY to post a pic of it later. I'm CRAZY busy!!!!! :Awe:

Sounds good, I'll have to see how this week turns out on my pay check though. Boss decided he didn't need to pay me last week, so hopefully, I'll have a double check this week. Can you let me know on shipping to 38460?