From my Book: The Mystic Paths to Soul Travel

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl62cycles

Reaction score
The Mystic Path to Soul Travel Page 356

...................and thats how I learned Soul Travel & got from Southern California to Somewhere in Europe.Non believers please refer to Members Map on CGW.My sincere devotion goes to my Spiritual Teacher SWAMI DAN FILIPI that without his guidings & counseling this would have been merely imposible.Now we can adventure together along this Mystic Path.

THE END

carl62cycles":yzhgrjyt said:
The Mystic Path to Soul Travel Page 356

...................and thats how I learned Soul Travel & got from Southern California to Somewhere in Europe.Non believers please refer to Members Map on CGW.My sincere devotion goes to my Spiritual Teacher SWAMI DAN FILIPI that without his guidings & counseling this would have been merely imposible.Now we can adventure together along this Mystic Path.

THE END

DAN I'M Back.

sledge":298z3ioa said:
Tell us More about this trip ............... :smilie_happy:
To Tell you the truth i'm still over there "europe" (see CGW member map :read: ).But do not know how to get back!! Waiting on mystic suggestions from Master Sri SAWMI Dan Filipi to Soul travel Back :beg: ,Probably He'll suggest COME TO THE LIGHT CAROLINE I mean CARL :shock: .....Or was that Poltergeist,I don't know is so confusing :headscratch: .At moments I feel like i'm in So. Cal. Like 5 miles away from Pasadena.....who knows :wave: :yes:

dan filipi":124jc7og said:
I finally figured out what you meant :smilie_happy:

Your back in California, hope you enjoyed the trip!!
Had you for a moment there ah Dan? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: ,Was beginning to think ...what to do next :headscratch: if no response.I know it was a sort of weird riddle. :blush: .I guess it's the heat :heat: :heat: .

scdmarx":10ooda19 said:
dan filipi":10ooda19 said:
I finally figured out what you meant :smilie_happy:

That's how the world sounds through his new water pipe. :smilie_happy: :music3: :music2: :party: :music2: :Egyptian: ~ :shock: ~
The water pipe???.....The water pipe???......If I could just remember were I lost it :smilie_happy: