• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Front and rear shock air preasure guages

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that was TOOOOO easy!
How about the ones I posted the pics of in your thread? https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=219
Problem is, I don't know if they work. The Old Battleaxe was stored outside when I got her for who knows how long.
I'll trade you even up for a Randakks carb kit. :smilie_happy:
No, seriously $10 is too low, $20 is too high, How about $15 and you pay shipping?

I can send you the small panels they are currently in so you will get the mounting brackets on the back and valves. They are small and wont add too much to the shipping. you will need the small poly air hose

100_3729.JPG

OK, next question,...... Is it possible to add-on an air compressor to adjust the air ride? If so could athree position toggle switchs work to control the "stiffness of each shock?

I'll install it by my left knee where my radio is now. I'm completely redoing the onboard sterio & sound system and thet location will be availible. I'll fab up a new access panel whrere the radio controls are now. :builder:

Wouldn't it be easier to scavenge the parts from an 83 Aspy and mount them up that way? I mean it would keep that radio right where it is and let it keep that nostalgic look too.

Once I get the air pressure guages I'll probly mount them in their original spot. ( I just figured out where that was!) I'm pretty picky about my sound and these old wings arn't there,.....as far as sound goes.

There was actually a thread on this very subject before the big crash of '09. I've often considered the possibility of mounting an on-board compressor, but just didn't think the effort would be worth the end results.

Montecman":1men56fv said:
I'll install it by my left knee where my radio is now. I'm completely redoing the onboard sterio & sound system and thet location will be availible. I'll fab up a new access panel whrere the radio controls are now. :builder:

I happen to have a panel for that area when you don't have a radio. Would this help?

~O~

Hey O-man did you fab that up??? If possible could you make a paper template for it?? I could use that when and IF I use the retro model one radio...

That looks like the factory block-off plate for that side of the fairing. My '81 has the same plate...it didn't have the optional factory radio. :mrgreen:

I had to make one for mine.
The PO used thin plastic on the left side which got brittle and broke into pieces.

Is there a plate like that for the right side? I need to make one for there too.

The right side on my fairing is solid...no holes...at least not that are supposed to be there... :blush:

Hey that looks like just what the doctor ordered!

Do you know if that panel would fit either side? It doesnt say in the listing.
It looks like that one is for the left side, maybe it could be reversed :?: but then the "Honda" wouldn't show.