front tires

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what your question is here. If you build rear trike the front will need raked a bit for proper handling.

Sorry folks, Been doing the HDL, I am going to buy a new front tire for the wing, Is there a tire better than others? As in name brands? I want to make sure that I do not have a front wobble to a tire, Thanks Charlie

I like those Shinko A230 Tourmasters which seem to work well and are good value, I don't know how they will stand up in a trike application but I am impressed and so is Backlander who recommended them to me initially.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127845#p127845:myg8tvpg said:
Omega Man » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 am[/url]":myg8tvpg]
The Bridgestone S11's are good too.

~O~
Agreed! I just changed out my front tire. It was on the bike for 22,000 miles and still has tread, but the tire is now over 7 years old. I bought another Bridgestone S11! :clapping:

Thanks folks, I am NEW at this and trying to keep my ducks in a row. I would like to make sure that I do not spend money and then have to regroup, I will be posting pictures before to long, Thanks again, Charlie in NC

Latest posts