fuel pump

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skw1972

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok my seach skills suck. so Ill ask out right..can the fuel pump be rebuilt? randak got the stuf or???? I was gonna get the rust and junk out but the diaphram is not soft and pliable, not crispy but old none the less. I cant even see how to get the diapram out

There is a tech article on rebuilding the pump on a GL1000 over at NGW....don't know if they are the same pumps, tho, but it might give ya an idea. Seems like someone here had done one, too.... :builder:

skw1972":2en75ww6 said:
ok my seach skills suck. so Ill ask out right..can the fuel pump be rebuilt? randak got the stuf or???? I was gonna get the rust and junk out but the diaphram is not soft and pliable, not crispy but old none the less. I cant even see how to get the diapram out

easier to buy a used one that does work $39.00 plus shipping (approx $15 to florida)

if one off a gl1000 works i have a good one i took off my 75 when i replaced it with a new one because i thought it was bad. it wasn't bad so i have the old fuel pump.