Gauge cluster Chrome back

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sheesh thats a hard one ....i bet finding the 84 is impossible ...rather a 1100 would work maybe ....finding one by itself undamaged ...not good ...and if you did probably rusty as can be ....ive never worked on one to get the thing apart ...ive seen other have done it ....good luck on this quest ...hope you find an answer for souh a fine bike

Thanks but I'm actually looking for the center piece between the 2 gauges. Its a black plastic cover held on by a couple of screws. If you click the pic, you can see clearly what I'm looking for. With all the chrome do-dads around i thought someone would have made a replacement cover??? But, I've been wrong more than once.
Thanks again.

wildwing:
If you find one or the whole cluster- I need the green inside of it as I broke the piece that holds the screws in place.So if you come across the whole cluster I would gladly take p[art of it off your hands. Or if anyone else has it.

I have not seen a chrome piece there. If you find one please post a pic.