GL1100 handlebar windshields thoughts

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auctioneeral

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanting to install handlebar windshield on GL1100. I been kicking around the Slipstreamer Enterprise S00 or the original S03. I dont want to drop alot of money on it.
What do you all thing. Going to be running hondaline saddldbags.

I was able to get my Vetter Windscreen off of ebay and only paid $45 for it. I didn't want to spend the $150 + for a new Slipstreamer so I kept looking until I found one for the right price.

Oh yeah, it is probably the best thing I bought for the 1200.

i guess i had the older modle enterprise but it was perfect for my 79 oldwing and actually blocks wind better than any of the fairing out there ...covers the hands real good also ....got comment like windshield on wheels ...but i like it

I'm hoping to find one used there is one on ebay but 85 with no hardware. And hardware is about 45. So thats to much for that one.

Also going to look over winter for a hondaline trunk and rack to match my hondaline saddlebags. My are just like gerry as...execpt i have a interstate trunk and it dont look right on bike.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=161639#p161639:1modpw99 said:
auctioneeral » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:01 am[/url]":1modpw99]
Also going to look over winter for a hondaline trunk and rack to match my hondaline saddlebags. My are just like gerry as...execpt i have a interstate trunk and it dont look right on bike.

Allen, I have two brand spanking new Hondaline trunks going on my bike later this Winter. I would love to trade you one of my existing Hondaline bags/trunk for your Interstate trunk! My trunk should will fit right into your Hondaline rack. Remember, all of this quick release Hondaline bags are exactly the same whether trunk or side bag. :yes: