Gremlin Bell Exchange. Join in on the Camaraderie!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
king1":2yn6k1cm said:
Ride bells are totaly ineffective against DEER! and you may as well still believe in the tooth fairy if your into using "DEER WHISTLES"... just my $00.02

Luckliy here in New Jersey....the deer are only trained to cross at the DEER CROSSING signs! Top quality edjumacation around here....I still haven't figured out how they got the Deer to read the signs! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

(Sorry...back on topic before I need a bell! :hihihi: )

Copy and paste the list then add yourself. It will make things easier.
#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#10. gone chrome bells

one teeny ting-a-ling brass bell up front... getting ready to tack weld a 4 inch cow bell on the back. underneath the tow ball... The cow bell is for the REALLY BIG gremlins! .. That like to attack from the rear.. :) ............. The cow bell is "MIDWEST FARM COUNTRY APPROVED"!

I had a cow bell mounted up under my Ramcharger. City Folk would hear it and had no idea what it was. I'd tell them it's a cow bell when they asked, then they'd ask why do cows have bells. I'd just smile and let them ponder it.

I think I found a couple of them hanging around my garage:
DSCF0213.JPG

Copy and paste the list then add yourself. It will make things easier.
#1. Slabghost AKA V.
# 2. mwbill37841
# 3. bk2valve AKA Brian
# 4. detdrbuzzard
# 5. toytender01
# 6. scdmarx
# 7. dan filipi
# 8. dan filipi
# 9. gone
#10. gone for chrome bells

Latest posts