Grocery Shopping with a GL1100 Aspencade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

54Greybeard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my GL1100 for the following reasons:

1. To be a sidecar tug
2. To save gas
3. The price of admission includes a fairing and bags

Went to the store, easily got everything I bought in the trunk

Attachments

• 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 150
These trunks do hold a lot of groceries. I went to the store the other day for a few things and ended up with a lot more than I planned even a watermelon and it all fit with no problem. :clapping:

I love telling the clerk at the store that all of this is going on my bike, it's usually a lot of stuff...This is usually her look.. :shock: and this is mine :smilie_happy:

Heck...I can put $1000 worth of Mama's medications in the shelter storage pan... :crying:
I can stash a week's worth of uniforms in one saddlebag, my lunch cooler, helmet, vest, gloves, and assorted misc items in the trunk, and tool bag & bike cover in the other saddlebag, and STILL have room for more crap. :clapping:

The last time I took the wing to the store for some Milk the wife called and asked me what was taking so long the store is only a block away and i had been gone over an hour. I had to tell her I had just gotten to the store and would be home in about an hour. I was 70 miles from home seams I must have taken the wrong turn at my driveway and wound up in Chico. Found the Safeway and then hot footed it for home... Now no more M/C to the store... :mrgreen: :oops: :Egyptian: :smilie_happy: :blush: