Hello All

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug11606

Reaction score
Bought a 1100 Goldwing new in 1982. Had an array of other bikes since. Never forgot the smooth power of the Goldwing. Yesterday I traded my Yamaha Vstar in for a 1984 1200A. As soon as I hit the road with it some very good old memories came back. Don't know why I didn't stick with the Goldwing all these years but am glad I have one now. A couple of minor problems with the bike lead me to your site. One the fuel gage, which I removed the seat and found dirty connectons on the sending unit. That was easy. Second the quartz clock is not working. Never had the instruments out on a Goldwing before and though I might find some pointers on this site. I am sure someone has replaced one of these clocks before. Saying that I bring a good mechanical knowledge to the table myself and am eager to help others while getting some tips myself. Thanks for reading See Ya.

Welcome aboard. I just started riding my 84 and love it. I don't have the clock you speak of so I've no advice there. I'm sure someone will be along that knows.

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.