Hello From Indiana

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Welcome to the CGW Forums, Voutsi!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

welcome to CGW vouts ....i live in southern indiana near french lick indiana ...on the patoka lake ....75 naked blue ...im restoring a 77 right now ....so just where exactly do you live in indiana ....again welcome

Welcome from New Jersey! :clapping:

Yes you are only as old as you feel! And around here, we have lots of tips for us OLD guys that need help getting on and off our bikes, crampbusters for your throttle to prevent wrist and forearm fatique, improved back rests, sheep skins for our tender XXX, tennis elbow braces for long rides, prescription sunglasses, lots of sun block, quiet exhaust to hear our music, Advil and Alieve for iron butt post riding syndrome.....the list can go on! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Hello and welcome from Texas, 40 years of not riding...my goodness...Glad you came back around...Here are some of the States I have lived, TX, Il. Al. SC. Ky.Mo.KS. and back here to Tx. I made full circle Now I just hope I don't die soon.. I'm not...Good to have you.. :music:

Welcome back to riding and to the forum.
th_hi.gif

yea, that sounds great, we love it down that way, we ride to Madison quite often, maybe we could meet some time and make that ride. Also go on south along the Ohio.