Hello from Minnesota!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingrider

Reaction score
My Bike Models
2002 Honda Goldwing, 2001 Honda Valkyrie Interstate solo’d. 1978 Honda Goldwing with Motorvation sidecar, 1977 Honda Goldwing modified, 1974 Suzuki GT550
hello!

I am new to the site, but not new to Wings. My 02 is my main bike, but I have a 77 project, and a 78 with a Motorvation Coupe Royale sidecar. I also have a Valkyrie Interstate at my folks winter place.

I am venturing into putting a 1200 EFI into my 78 once I detach the sidecar. The hack will be going on a Valkyrie to get a little more pulling power, and the 78 will be going to live at my folks summer place.

I look forward to learning more about the ways of EFI with these 1200's, and hope to learn more to help me along in my projects.

Thanks for having me. :wave:

Welcome from Norway :) Old biker here too but new to this forum.

Sounds like a cool project. I hope to read more about it if you plan to document progress :)

Thanks for the nice welcome! I had heard of Steve, and knew he had some time in on an EFI set up. Thanks for the link!

Thanks everyone! I recognize many names from other forums...just glad to be a part of these great forums!