hello from Oregon

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkvsn

Reaction score
:moped: Greetings everyone. I'm in the Portland area and have been riding for going on 50 years. Had a couple of 1000s and a couple of 1100s back in the 80s & 90s. Just picked up a mostly stock 76 GL1000. Looks and runs and rides great. Has Delkevic exhaust which I'm not crazy about but does sound good. Included two OEM muffler assemblies and a set of header pipes but the mufflers are pretty rough. Only needs a couple of minor things which I will post about in the appropriate sections. Happy trails.

Greeting from the "police-state" of Virginia. We are currently experiencing political and social difficulties here, but not anything we haven't eradicated before, lol!

Welcome from East TN. Keep us informed if you change the exhaust any. My latest rescue came with Jardines, which are way too loud for me. But then, even the stock set on my '79 seem too loud for a GL. Spoiled by my '06, I guess. Remember - we like pictures!

Latest posts