Hey Joe

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backlander

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not appointing myself as spokesman for everyone, but I know that everyone wishes you a speedy recovery from your spill and our prayers and thoughts are with you. No need in answering back, just wanted you to know. Rest up, Hooch will be there there whenever you get ready.

Hey, Joe - sorry to hear 'bout your spill - take it easy and get yourself healthy! Positive thoughts, vibes, prayers and all that good stuff heading in your direction!! Peace!
:good: :salute: :hi:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Dagnabbit Joe... :crying: hate to hear about the mishap....sure hope it's not really bad. :beg: Get better SOON, dagummit!

Whew! I was glad to see you post in this thread Joe! I was damn scary after reading the first few posts. I hope ya feel better soon man. This place wouldn't be teh same w/o our favorite Guru/Hill Billy/Friend.

Love ya man.

~O~

im having a good moment now to say thanks to all ....iw ant to say to all .. here they cover the paved roads with pea gravel .... this turns the road into the most dangerous conditions for bike worst than pure gravel road .... once I was pushed off line I coul never regain control .... I tied..... after going there later to get bike I was amazed how far I made it from the corner ...after looking I rather sure the car never knew I wreck from the ways the trees are ...I cant remember how many fishtails I did on the ball bearing surface ... if it wasn't for the long strait down drop I took head first into the rocks I woulnt be hurt I don't think ... im so glad hooch didn't follow me to the bottom pure luck and I was moving slow by then ....for me it was like diving into a empty pool ....so please everyone stick it in your head ....LOOSE GRAVEL ON PAVED ROAD IS THE MOST DANGEROUS CONDITION FOR US BIKERS ....

Here they do that and come right behind to sweep up the excess which helps, but in Canada where I ride a lot, they don't and it's scary. They cover their butts legally by posting signs on the road that say 20kph. They might do ten miles of road and expect people to ride that slow. On a bike, it's painful because every vehicle you meet throws stones at you, which hurt on a bike, and crack windshields in a car. Primitive.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95169#p95169:2huuw6bw said:
joedrum » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 am[/url]":2huuw6bw]
im having a good moment now to say thanks to all ....iw ant to say to all .. here they cover the paved roads with pea gravel .... this turns the road into the most dangerous conditions for bike worst than pure gravel road .... once I was pushed off line I coul never regain control .... I tied..... after going there later to get bike I was amazed how far I made it from the corner ...after looking I rather sure the car never knew I wreck from the ways the trees are ...I cant remember how many fishtails I did on the ball bearing surface ... if it wasn't for the long strait down drop I took head first into the rocks I woulnt be hurt I don't think ... im so glad hooch didn't follow me to the bottom pure luck and I was moving slow by then ....for me it was like diving into a empty pool ....so please everyone stick it in your head ....LOOSE GRAVEL ON PAVED ROAD IS THE MOST DANGEROUS CONDITION FOR US BIKERS ....

Wow..
Get well soon, Joe!