holyshxx

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what your referring to Pete but I think it has something to do with a picture you say on the forum index page?
One line is "Random" images that rotate and change nearly every time the page is reloaded, another line of photo's are those Recently uploaded.
If you go into the gallery you should be able to locate the image then link to it here in this post.

petefan1":hoy0y20h said:
it had big ape hangars, dont know where the gas tank was. had a sideways mounted blown smallblockmounted on it

Betta looks agin....that be a Rat engine in that thang. :moped:

Wow...I'd hate to be romping on that thing when the blower belt takes a hike....Yowie!!! Talk aboot bein beat like a step-chil.... :whip:

Well, I found another shot of it. But I also found another sweet looking power monster...

Attachments

• rapom-v8[1] (Small).jpg
    rapom-v8[1] (Small).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 140
  • rapom-v8b[1] (Small).jpg
    rapom-v8b[1] (Small).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 135
  • rapom_v8_monster_bike[1] (Small).jpg
    rapom_v8_monster_bike[1] (Small).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 133
  • v8-bike[1] (Small).jpg
    v8-bike[1] (Small).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 131
How do they hook a Motor like that to the rear wheel ???? I mean Trans, or what ever. ??? or is it a slip clutch kinda like a Mini-Bike ??? would have to be a Big Strong something.

Looks like both of these have chain drives. I seriously doubt that either one is actually ride-able. I know the first one might tend to cook "the boys" rather quickly, with the exhaust the way it is.....
The other one looks like you would have to have arms about 5 feet long to steer it....
They're both wild looking, tho...just another example of folks with too much time and $$$$ on their hands.... :smilie_happy: