Hot Wheels for big kids

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:crying: Aw maaaan....what a let down....I was expectin to see them do a loop-d-loop!!! :mrgreen:

I've seen this before, with different vehicles/drivers. It's still one of the kewlest things you could witness live!

scdmarx":1bwjddqh said:
I showed this to my kids. They enjoyed it, but they have no idea what Hot Wheels are/were.

WOW, Youre kidding,My youngest (12) is a HOT WHEELS fanatic.Always was.He has no interest on any copy or competor of hot wheels.
He has the Lunch Boxs,Back Packs movies and yes even HOT WHEELS vidio games.As well as alot of the tracks.
Its an obsesion,buckets and buckets of this crap.

By the way,he said thanks dan for the cool vidio.

Mom used to spank my brother and I with a hot wheel track with a tongue in the end...we still have nightmares. :evil:

I once saw a hot wheel I had as kid is worth $500 now on TV. It looked like a Le Mans car with a high airfoil.

Remember the Red Baron ? :cool:

~O~

My mom, all four foot eleven inches of her (and just about as wide), would snatch a wood picket off the fence, with one hand-in one motion, and whup us up one side and down the other. Then she'd hand it to us and tell us to go put it back on the fence.
Eventually she got tired of us fighting and bickering back and forth, that's when she took a belt to us and made us go out in the yard and fight each other. After a while of throwing punches we'd get tired and just stand there and dance with our dukes up, and she'd jump in with the belt and start whack'n us while yelling "I told you to fight! You wanted to fight, damit, now fight!" All the kids on our block would be lined up around our fence watching the event.
One one hand, it's kinda funny to think back. I mean, you know, family bonding and all. But on the other hand, I'm kinda sorry we drove the woman nuts.

No way would I even have to think twice about doing that. No can do.
And for kids and the paddle, or what ever, there was the old "Behind the Wood Shed" belt thing.
Can't do that one today. :wave: :head bang: