• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How to write a craigslist ad.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1060dsl":jexywv47 said:
What an anoying add.!!
It sure is!

Very little about the bike itself which, makes sense because at least the right side cover and tank emblem is missing. No wonder.

We was stoned when he wrote it that's all...I wish I could get it and make it Custom..

Yeh he is after all Stoked, more like he Toked... :shock: :shock: :music: :yahoo: sounds like he is a happy soul though.. :smilie_happy: gotta be stoned..Or high on something

scdmarx":109ypmdz said:
My guess is he write childrens books about unicorns and rainbows.
I quite agree :smilie_happy:

However, I do give him credit for trying to give the best description for the price. :mrgreen:

At least his spelling ability is above average, compared to a lot of ads you see these days, still doesn't make him out to be any kind of rocket scientist however.

mike in idaho":2qu788xj said:
At least his spelling ability is above average, compared to a lot of ads you see these days, still doesn't make him out to be any kind of rocket scientist however.

:music: :music: Lets not be too hard on him - if he sells the bike Im gonna run the same add :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: